Sunday, January 3, 2010

The New Year

We were hoping that we would be TTC #2 would be this month! But now I am reminded of these words: "Women plan. God laughs." (Johanna's take on those famous words.) My period never showed up in December. I am going to chalk it up to nonstop company for 5 weeks in a row, exhaustion, Christmas, work etc. I will start the White Peony tonight and see if I can force it to start. Then I can start the monitoring again. We go back to aerobics class tomorrow night. I need more folic acid to make my body a welcome habitat. So, orange juice and leafy green veggies-here I come! Getting through the holidays was hard. Almost every day I had to remind myself that Trey and I were together and what happened last year wasn't going to happen again. I kept thinking things like, "a year ago today Trey broke up with me." A year ago today Trey moved out. A year ago today I crawled in bed with Trey and held her. A year ago today etc etc etc..." I shared this with Trey and that helped so much. Just to be able to express how scared and sad I was. So, with all of the stress, I think my period just took the month off.

One of my goals for this year is to write happier things on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment